Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What We Did All Summer

Okay! I finally updated my blog. Took me awhile, but I finally just sat down and put my cleaning on hold! Sorry there will be alots of pictures to look at, but at the same time I hope you'll enjoy looking at the pictures. I'm still trying to figure out how to get cute backgrounds like everyone elses. Sorry, if my background is boring, but hey your here to look at pictures, right. So as you can see we've been busy having birthdays, baptism, a wedding, family outings to the Zoo and the country farm. We've had a great time and have been enjoying seeing families come and go. I still have more pictures I like to post, but there still on my cell phone that has not been downloaded yet. Soon I hope? Enjoy and Have a Happy Fall!

2 comments:

Moberg Family said...

You did what I need to start up again. It has been hard for me after Dad, but I need to do it. It will be good therapy and I always have lots to talk about, huh! Love ya, Tara! It's looking good!

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Thanks for the update Tara! Blogs are such a nice way of doing journaling. It was good to talk to you on my way up to Driggs. It was good to go home for a few days and spend time with Mom and family there. Like you, I had lots of memories and mental pictures come flooding back. Like Dad walking through the front door from the office with mail in hand, happy to greet and hug whoever was gathered there! My heart ached as I sat in the living room, waiting to hear the door open and see him walk in with his familiar "Hi"! I miss him! But he wants us all to go on doing good things....so we will!
That's the best way we can honor him. Keep up the good work!
Love ya Sis
Julie