Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Dave and I took our first out of state get away without kids
last Nov. Dave had a convention there and he asked me
to come along and it didn't take me long to ask my mother
in law to take over and I booked a flight. It was so nice
to take a break. It was chilly, but I was able to browse
around the pier market and the westlake. The only time
Dave and I were able to see the Space Needle was at night
time and it was fun. One day it rained all day, and I just
stayed in my PJ and worked on my project I brought with
me. I could of stayed all week, but we had to go! That
trip was our first time we ever gone together alone out of
state w/o kids. We need to do that more often, but I'm
afraid my hubby isn't a traveler, is why we don't go anywhere,
to explore.

No comments: