Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I've Been Tagged! (by Diane Green Burnett)

5 things I was doing 10 years ago

1. Gave birth by c-section 2001 & 2003
2. Moved 9 times
3. Bought our 3rd home (lived in for 4yrs), in Lehi
4. Trying to lose weight (I guess not hard enough)!
5. Taking care of my 3 kids & husband.


5 things on my to do list today

1. Laundry
2. Fold Laundry!
3. I'm on the computer
4. Taking kids to and from school.
5. clean, clean, clean or do a project?


5 things I would do if I were millionare

1. Buy a home! w/a dog (Amy's wish)
2. Take Dave to Hawaii!
3. Savings for the boy's mission & kids college
4. Put away for retirement!!!!!
5. Emergency and food storage!


5 places I have lived (how about 12 places during my married life)

1. West Jordan, UT-3 years
2. West Valley, UT-1 year
3. Orem, UT-3 months
4. Bountiful, UT-6 months
5. Pleasant Grove, UT-6 months
6. LEHI, UT (the record 4 yrs)
7. Draper, UT-2 months
8. Idaho Falls, Idaho -3 months
9. Gilbert, Arizona-17 months
10. Herriman, UT-1 year
11. Riverton, UT-18 months
12. West Jordan, UT-3 months (so far)

Places I lived before I was married

1. Driggs, Idaho
2. Rexburg, Idaho
3. Tulsa, Oklahoma
4. Laie, Hawaii (BYU)
5. Fresno, California
6. Salt Lake City, UT


5 jobs I have had

1. Farmers Insurance (office aid)
2. Church Office Building
3. Babysitting
4. Data Entry from Home
5. Being a Mom & Wife (this one forever)

I will tag 4

1. Leslie
2. Ryan
3. Kellie
4. Bonnie

4.

No comments: